Monday, May 16, 2016

Random Questionaire

1. White or red wine? Red.
2. Who was the last person you hugged? Tai.
3. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nope.
4. Where did your first kiss take place? I was a late bloomer and didn't kiss anyone til college. 
5. Do you prefer foxes or wolves? Both. Why not?
6. What is your shoesize? 10 
7. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Both.
8. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Nope
9. What does your outfit consist of today? Jeans and a tshirt, my usual uniform.

10. Why did you last cry? A couple of weeks ago I was so frustrated putting up curtains in the living room. The screws weren't catching and it wasn't going to happen. I just sat down and cried.
11. What are your favourite smells? Watermelon, most of Tai's colognes, fresh cut grass.
12. What are your favourite textures? I can't think of a texture I don't like.
13. Fur or feathers? Fur.
14. Tartan or tweed? Tartan.
15. Leopard print or neon? Either.
16. If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? I don't know if I'd want to move. I like where we live. Probably would travel a lot. 
17. Alcoholic beverage of choice? Whiskey. 
18. What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? Nice hands.
19. What’s the youngest you would consider dating? I've always gone for older guys but probably not more than 10 years younger. 
20. What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? Gatsby. Flappers. Prohibition. 
21. What did your last text read? "Done" from Tai. He finished his float and was ready to go to sushi.
22. Can you ride a bicycle? Yup.
23. What sport were you best at in high school? Tennis. But I quit the team because they wanted me to run laps before practice. 
24. Who do you miss right now? No one. 
25. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Wine.
26. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in Paris. Visit London for a day. Visit New York for a fortnight. 
27. Heavy rain or heatwave? Heavy rain
28. Chicken or fish? Fish
29. Do you think suits are sexy? 

Yes

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.