Monday, June 6, 2016

Random Questions

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Anything coffee. 

What was the last thing you ate?
Sushi

What CD is in your CD player right now?
CDs? I haven't bought a CD in years.

How many keys are on your key ring?
Too many. I've tried to pare down to the necessities-house keys and car key plus my work key card.

How much money do you have in your wallet?
$18


List two bad habits that you have. 
My bad habits are: procrastinating and picking my nose. Totally gross, I know.

What's your birthstone? Would you change it?
Garnet (January). Nope I've always loved it. 

If you had one day to live, what would you do?
Have a huge party and hang out with all my friends. 

Do you know what your name means? 

Yes, Linda means "pretty" in Spanish.

Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. It really changed how I eat and buy food. 

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Pay off the house, travel, replace the Camry, continue making improvements on the house. 

Are you good at Chess?
Nope. Never learned. 

Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Healthy. 

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Be invisible. I don't want to know what people are thinking.

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open. 

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Sometimes. If I think I will actually use them, I will. 

Have you ever peed in the woods?
No. 

What is your usual bedtime?
I like to be in bed by 9pm. But I usually fall asleep around 9:30pm.

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target. We have one less than a mile from the house. 

Whats your favorite color?
Purple.

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.