Friday, February 3, 2017

January Update on 2017 Goals

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. Walking Houdini has been the most exercise I've been getting. I'm doing more than 10,000 steps a day. I might increase my step goal next month. And I'm looking forward to warmer days to get my bike out.

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. I got rid of a bunch of stuff through my buy nothing group. I hope to take a load of stuff to a thrift shop next month.

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I've done some poses but not really practiced for a substantial period of time. 

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Getting better at this. It's hard to walk Houdini and look at my phone. On the weekends, I leave my phone upstairs while I'm downstairs and vice versa. 

Add more art into my life. I went to the Seattle Art Museum early in January to see the Yves Saint Laurent exhibit. 

Get back to meal planning. I'm not planning out the whole week but I'm still cooking at home a whole lot. 

Take more pictures. I stuck at this. By the time I get home it's dark. Hard to take pictures. I'm hoping to do better this month. But some days I completely forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.