Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist

  • Historical fiction with LGBT characters. I would love a Victorian romance with LGBT characters.
  • YA with more flawed characters. I see lots of main characters with issues but their love interest is generally less flawed. I'm tired of the perfect guy/girl. I want romances between misfits.
  • More mixed race characters. 
  • Great world building. I want more books that build worlds quickly and effectively. 
  • Engaging nonfiction like the Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks or Kurlansky's books.
  • More female superheroes written by women. 
  • More graphic novels based on historical events.
  • Fiction based on the Bible like The Red Tent.
  • More books set in the 80's or that pay tribute to the 80's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.