Thursday, June 29, 2017

My Favorite...Book Movie Adaption

My favorite book movie adaptation is Sense and Sensibility. I could watch it weekly. 
Not only does it have Hugh Grant with his floppy hair.
But it has Alan Rickman (RIP) and he's so handsome and romantic.
Swoon! Time to watch it again!

My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

1 comment:

  1. Oooww.. Sense and Sensibility! What a great choice! I love that movie. And such great actors. I really need to see this one again sometime soon. It's been years.
    Thank you so much for joining and sharing your favorite! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.