Thursday, June 8, 2017

My Favorite...Way To Spend a Weekend

My favorite way to spend a weekend. I love spending time at home. I used to never like to be home but now I love it. Hanging out on the couch with Tai and our pooch. Listening to music, watching tv, reading a book. A good weekend has time for it all. Maybe run out for a bite to eat. The perfect weekend has no plans but lots of possibilities and plenty of time to relax.

My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

1 comment:

  1. I love your description of your favorite weekend: "no plans but lots of possibilities". Sounds perfect. Spending the weekend at home, with my husband and a book is definitely my favorite way to spend the weekend! :D
    Thanks for joining and stopping by! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.