Friday, September 1, 2017

If I Could...

  • Travel anywhere, where would it be?
Right now, probably Hawaii. Some place relaxing.

  • Meet anyone, who would it be?
Ryan Reynolds. But I'd probably be too shy to say anything.
  • Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be?
I don't think I want to bring anyone back from the dead. Gross.
  • Be anyone for a day, who would it be?
I'm happy being me.
  • Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
Sushi
  • Change one thing about your life what would it be?
Get rid of debt.
  • Have any superpower what would it be?
Super Speed. No more commute!
  • Be any animal for a day which would you be?
Dog. 
  • Date anyone who would it be?
Don't want to date anyone by my hubby.
  • Change one thing about the world what would it be?
Increase peace. 
  • Live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
Whedonverse. Buffy and Firefly all day. 
  • Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of?
I don't know. I love sleep and food. Maybe going to the bathroom?
  • Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
Easy. I'd be thinner.
  • Change one of your personality traits which would you choose?
Nothing. I'm perfect :)
  • Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
I'd like to play an instrument or be able to sew. 
  • Forget one event in your life which would you choose?
If I forgot, I wouldn't be who I was now. 
  • Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose?
Tricky. No thanks. 
  • Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose?
I've always wanted to be blonde but I don't think it would look good on me.
  • Be any weight/body type, which would you choose?
Thinner than I am now but not skinny. 
  • Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
I love Washington and wouldn't choose some place else. 
  • Change one law in your country, which would you change?
Too many to just choose one.
  • Be any height, which would you choose?
I like the height I am now
  • Have any job in the world, which would you choose?
Something with books or dogs.
  • Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be?
A couple million dollars.
  • Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be?
My brother. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.