Sunday, December 31, 2017

Cook Korean! by Robin Ha

Lately our household has been into Korean food. One of my coworkers in Korean and is always giving me tips and recipes. I spotted Cook Korean on someone else's blog or instagram. I'd love to learn to make more Korean food. I've made Kimchi and we have bi bim bop a couple of times a month. We do love Korean food.

I loved how Ha created a character and uses graphics to show you how to make each dish. The colorful pages really draw you in. I wish more cookbooks were drawn this way. I made it more fun learning to cook.

I didn't have time to make anything before I had to take this one back which was a shame. But I saved some recipes and plan to make more Korean food in 2018. Others who shared their thoughts on Cook Korean!: The He Said, She Said Experience, Blogging For Books, and Cooks Without Borders.
This is my seventh read for the Foodies Read Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great one - hope you bring it over to Books You Loved: January. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.