Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I've heard of The Queen of The Tearling but I never picked it up. I saw it on some list and thought it looked interesting. 

A chance to learn from Iowa's Best Known Homemaker intrigued me. 

What did you get this week? Are you frantically trying to finish challenges like me or resting up before the new year? Either way, share your loot below.



1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.