Thursday, January 25, 2018

2018 Bookish Goals

Last year I had a hard time meeting my book goals so this year I'm not going to sign up for any challenges. As a friend of mine said, now I read like a normal person. I'm looking forward to just reading whatever I want to read.

I did sign up for the Goodreads challenge. I'm hoping for 100 books this year. Last year was the first time in seven years I didn't succeed in my Goodreads challenge. I like to try to read a 100 but if it doesn't happen, it's ok.

2 comments:

  1. I've been terribly at reading and blogging the last 3 years so I hear you on not completing challenges. This year, while I want to blog and read more I'm just going to let it happen and not force it which seems to be best way for me to keep happy about my goals- to have none!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly have never kept track of how much books I read in a year... I should do that :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.