Tuesday, February 27, 2018

My Fandoms: Firefly

While getting ready for Emerald City Comic Con, I started thinking of all the fandoms I'm apart of. so I'm going to do this series about each fandom I belong to. These are in no particular order.

First up, Firefly.
In 2005, my friend, Sara, invited me to see a movie with her. The movie was called Serenity. Her boyfriend didn't want to go so I happily went with her. Sara explained the movie was based on a tv show and she tried to explain the show. I went to see the movie without any real good idea about the show. I enjoyed the movie so she lent me her DVDs of the tv show. That's how I became a Browncoat.

I enjoy Firefly because it's basically a space western. I love the characters. So well thought out and compelling. It was really sad that it was only one season. I would have would liked to see how the characters turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.